Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Award Season


Here are the rules:

1. Thank who gave it to you and post the rules

2. Copy the award in your blog

3. List 3 things you love about yourself

4. Post a picture or quote you love

5. Tag people you wish to pass this award to.

This is my first (and potentially only) blog award! So let's milk it...

1 - I would like to thank The Boston Lady for passing this award on to me and my blog. She is my #1 commenter and blog supporter, and I am happy to all her my friend. Please check out her blog which is filled with posts across the board from stories about a rich family history to DIY home projects to vacation stories, celeb sightings and most importantly stories about her boston terriers.

2 - See above....ain't it purty?

3 - Three things I value about myself are my compassion, sense of humor and my curls (super low maintenance hair is the biggest blessing I could ever imagine).

4 - A quote I have been meaning to use in this blog is something my sister-in-law found in (and this is super embarrassing but I love love love it) O Magazine (and yes, "O" stands for Oprah). So here it is:
When I walk into my kitchen today, I am not alone. Whether we know it or not, none of us is. We bring fathers and mothers and kitchen tables, and every meal we have ever eaten. Food is never just food. It's also a way of getting at something else: who we are, who we have been, and who we want to be."
- Molly Wizenberg (from A Homemade Life)


5 - I would like to pass on this award to 4 blogs that I peek through on a regular basis:

LIVING WITH ANNIE - Your at home/at work (in Hollywood)/at play survival guide.

THE CALANANDER - Big news about small movies, local screenings and Q &A's.

FOR THE LOVE - Funny girl. Loves God. Takes on the world one adventure at a time.

FUNNY STORY ABOUT THAT... - Random wisdom (or wise-ass-dom). Bad albums. Good times.

Please take a look at all four and support my fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment